Monday 19 January 2009

inspirado

There's still one scene that just doesn't work and I can't think of anything to either fix it or replace it with.

I tried a variation of the famous Texas Chainsaw 'dinner' scene but with the blood going in instead of out - but it just seemed to obvious. Then I changed it to a Boogie Nights style drug deal scenario...and that was so much worse. Oh so much worse.
At the moment it's reverted back to a stripped down version of TCM again.

It's the only real sticking point in the script and is no coincidence that it kinda has to be a dialogue scene. Talk is hard to come up with...Maybe that's what I've got to do then: make the entire scene silent.... oh hang on...I'm on to something here... see you in a bit when I've finished the scene.

2 comments:

  1. Write the scene up with required outcomes and intentions and I'll do the dialogue for you... what with drastic reinstalls this weekend I've had plenty of time to pace the office and come up with potential conversations.

    Also, really like the idea of cannibalising Maxine - not necessarily in the script as I like her outcome, but the general notion of cannibalising her is wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, one more thing; you need to give each post a title or else they don't show up on Live Bookmarks or any RSS feeds. Wordums.

    ReplyDelete